- Union Road Moto Velo will never share your information with anyone, ever.
- Your details will never be passed on to a third party for marketing purposes
- Union Road Moto Velo does NOT store your payment card details
- From time to time We may contact you with offers that we think may interest you
- You always have the option to unsubscribe from any future messages
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We will collect your name, so that we know who you are
- Email address, to email you your booking confirmations etc
- Telephone no. You will only receive a call from us in relation to your booking or a reservation
- Credit/Debit card details, we require these at the checkout stage. A third party registered merchant will only deal with these details.
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
- To process your booking & inform you of any essential information
- We may send you occasional promotions & special offers
- If registered with us, your computer will store an identifying cookie which will save you time when revisiting our site
- You can prevent cookies from being used by changing the settings on your browser
- We use secure server technology so that your information is guarded to the highest standards
- Your credit card information is protected by encryption
- Union Road Moto Velo only accepts payments from web browsers that permit communication via SSL technology
- This technology prevents you from inadvertently making a purchase through an unsecured connection
- Using this technology makes it almost impossible for unauthorised parties to read your information